IBVS SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
IBVS is an electronic journal (since No.6001, 2011). It is accessible free of charge (Open Access).
ARCHIVED IBVS ISSUES
IBVS issues 1-5000 are archived in NASA/SAO ADS in GIF format. IBVS is archived in the repository of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, REAL-J, in PDF format.
THE ELECTRONIC IBVS
From January 1995 onwards, Information Bulletin on
Variable Stars is being published electronically. (From
2011 September, only electronically.)
IBVS is Open Access, no subscription is required. We use the
CC BY-NC-ND license for the content.
Issues of the Bulletin can be found in the download area of a
ftp/WWW server and are accessible via anonymous ftp or WWW.
The server contains the following types of files:
- number-f(x).ps.gz : compressed PostScript version of Figure (x)
- number-p(x).ps.gz : compressed PostScript version of Page (x)
- number.ps.gz : compressed PostScript version of the issue
- number.tex : LaTeX file of the text
- number.tag : ADS-style tagged bibliographical description
- ibvs2.sty : LaTeX style file
- HTML files are generated on-the-fly, accessible only with www.
The compression program used is the GNU zip.
Instructions for downloading via ftp:
- ftp ftp.konkoly.hu
- password:your e-mail address
- cd pub/ibvs/<volume>
- get <filename>
The WWW IBVS homepage URL is:
We kindly ask you to _register_
as an user of the electronic version!
be downloaded without registration, but service messages will be
sent only to the registered users. Service messages include
information of the available issues, etc.
See the copyright notice here